Slinger333 (0 db) asked 2 weeks ago
that about says it all. How do I insert a 4 count intro.?
wookiee (754 db) answered 2 weeks ago, edited 2 weeks ago
The only way I know is to add a blank bar at the start of your song and assuming it is at 4/4
1. Place the cursor at 1:01:000
2. From the Project Menu select Insert Time/Measures
3. In the At Time ensure it reads 1:01:000
4. In the insert box place the number of bars, in your case 1
5. Click on the Measures Radio Button to insert one whole bar
6. Under the Slide heading, tick all the boxes Events, Markers,Meter/key changes and Tempo changes.
7. Click OK.
Your project should now slide 1 bar to the right and again assuming you start at the first beat of the bar, start on Bar 2:01:000
Make Your Musiclearn more